*** The Konbo Monsters have arrived! ***
Enjoy one of the most fun, addictive and challenging tile-matching puzzle video games, with a mood inspired by the 90's japanese classic titles of the same genre.
Download it from Google Play!
* Very Addictive & Fun Gameplay
* Challenging Levels
* Beautiful & Colorful Visuals with Good Definition Graphics
* Cute Characters with Anime/Chibi/Japanese Style
* Great Sound
In this game you collect and control blocks (Konbo Monsters) that drop in pairs, into a pit-like playfield (twelve blocks tall by six blocks wide).However, you can only collect Konbo Monsters by coming into contact with a Orb of the same color, which collects all adjacent Konbo Monsters of that color, setting up the potential for huge chain reactions (combos).
You have 2 ways to complete a level :
* By reaching the target number of points (1 monster = 10 points; 1 orb = 20 point)
* By clearing the playfield
You lose when :
* You reach the limit on plays
* The field reaches the top of its third column (which is where all new blocks first appear).
To control your new pair of Konbo Monsters you have the following controls :
* Move Left - Slightly slide your finger to the Left
* Move Right - Slightly slide your finger to the Right
* Move Down - Slide your finger all the way Down
* Rotate Left - Tap the screen at the Left of the Konbo Monsters Pair
* Rotate Right - Tap the screen at the Right of the Konbo Monsters Pair
* Rotate Up/Down - Tap the screen when the Konbo Monsters Pair is between 2 stacks of Konbo
There are 4 types of Blocks/Konbo Monsters :
* Dizzy - Red
* Ringo - Green
* Okuto - Blue
* Kiiro - Yellow
Download it from Google Play!
Thanks for voting and helping Konbo Monsters on it's quest to become the 2020 Indie of the Year. You are now in with a chance to score some free games. Help this game secure more votes by embedding the widget (or link) we have included below on your favorite sites.
Don't forget to check out (and vote) for other amazing games in contention. Here are some recommendations:
As promised by the folks from digitalMUTANT, Konbo Monsters gets a major update.
This new version (1.0.14) brings the Google Play's Game Services to the user, including Achievements, Leaderboards and Google+ sharing.
So, there is no excuses for not challenge your friends to try to beat your score!
After the upgrade, the user is advised to restart the game from the beginning, giving the possibility to reset the game data, thus enabling a fairer rank on Leaderboards.
Here is the change list:
* Google Play Game Services Added :
* The player can now Share his progress through Google+, after completing a Level.
* User Interface Optimizations
The Konbo Monsters have arrived! A fun, challenging and addictive puzzle game, with a mood inspired by the 90's japanese titles of the same genre.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.