Kerbal Space Program 2 is the sequel to the acclaimed space flight simulation game Kerbal Space Program from Star Theory and Private Division.
With the original Kerbal Space Program having become one of the most beloved games of all time and now bigger than ever, Kerbal Space Program 2 has been fully redesigned from the ground up to meet the demands of modern and next-generation space exploration, all while maintaining the monumental foundations of the first game. Build a space program, construct powerful spacecraft, design resource-gathering colonies, and much more to uncover the secrets of the galaxy. A plethora of exciting new features will captivate veteran and returning players, as well as usher in a whole new wave of Kerbonauts to the ingenious and comedic world that has entertained millions of players.
● Improved Onboarding: Kerbal Space Program 2 will create a whole new generation of space flight experts who will find themselves accidentally learning rocket science. New animated tutorials, improved UI, and fully revamped assembly and flight instructions allow novel players to quickly put their creativity to the test without sacrificing any of the challenge from the original game.
● Next Generation Technology: In Kerbal Space Program 2, the astoundingly inventive creations that KSP is known for will be taken to a whole new level. Players will be delighted and challenged by next-generation engines, parts, fuel, and much more. This new tech will not just create novel puzzles for players to solve, but will also enable new feats of space exploration within and beyond the original Kerbolar System.
● Colonies: Brand new to Kerbal Space Program 2 are colonies.. These colonies not only pose their own physics challenges, but also require resource gathering to build structures, space stations, habitations, and unique fuel types. Eventually, these colonies become advanced enough for vehicle construction, propelling deep space and beyond.
● Interstellar Travel: Next-gen tech, colonies, and systematic resource gathering all lead to a whole new level of exploration: interstellar travel. In Kerbal Space Program 2, these interstellar technologies pave the way to a host of new celestial bodies, each comprising new challenges and harboring new secret treasures. Among them: Charr, a heat-blasted world of iron; Ovin, a ringed super-Earth with relentless gravity; Rask and Rusk, a binary pair locked in a dance of death; and many more to reward exploration.
● Multiplayer/Modding: The technological developments made to the foundations of Kerbal Space Program 2 will build on the beloved modding capabilities of the original game, as well as deliver on the long-requested addition of multiplayer. Soon players will be able to share the challenges of deep space exploration. More details on these features will be revealed at a later time.
Hey there! Welcome to this week's roundup of the YouTube, where we covered a total conversion and a total combat conversion too!
Sometimes all you need is more of the same - another chance to revisit a game you love, with a little spice to keep it interesting. Marvin's Mod for Resident Evil 2 doesn't overhaul the game, bring in many new mechanics, or revise the narrative - but it does provide another look into the story's events, and plenty of tense zombie-killing combat to boot.
Battle for Middle-Earth II is one of the great platforms for RTS modding, but usually, the results of that modding remain within the Lord of the Rings license. This mod, however, takes us into the Elder Scrolls mythology, pitting the factions of Tamriel against one another in a battle for supremacy. Prove your mettle and prepare yourself for all out war!
For those fond of mechanical engineering and rough-cuff humour, Kerbal Space Programme provided both in spades. The sequel, then, has captured plenty of well-desered hype, promising to enhance the formula that entertained space sim fans of all ages. Release day can't come soon enough for us to belt Kerbals back up into space once more.
Whilst mostly a fascination for Lego collectors, Bionicle has occasionally made the jump into video games, and whilst mods featuring Bionicle are rare, they are usually quite comprehensive. Bionicle Heroes: DOOM Edition uses the classic DOOM engine for some good ol' fashioned brick-breaking fun against iconic enemies with fascinating weapons. Take a look!
If you thought all DOOM was good for was bombastic combat, you haven't seen Total Chaos - a total conversion of totally terrifying proportions that sees you escaping from the trappings of a disturbed mind and fighting the demons that lurk within. Unrecognisable to the usual DOOM engine affair, it's one mod you won't - can't - miss.
That's all for this round-up. What do you think about the mods listed? Feel free to discuss below and check out the YouTube for more videos past, present, and future!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.