I'm excited to announce that Jalopy's March update is now live on the public beta branch! We're glad to be able to get the update out to you all today, and we are listening for feedback on further improvements.
Today's update sees Jalopy upgraded to a new version of Unity and introduces countless bug fixes. To access the new update, please follow these instructions:
- Load up Steam and head to your library
- Right click on Jalopy and then select "Properties"
- Head to the Beta tab and in the drop down select "public_beta" (no password needed)
- This will then download the new update for you
With Jalopy being rewritten for a new version of Unity, there will no doubt be a few teething issues (which is why we want to offer the update in beta before it goes to final).
As the save system has been rewritten, we recommend backing up your save before trying out the update beta, just incase.
To back up your saves...
- Press the windows key + R on your keyboard to open the run console
- Type in “%appdata%\..\locallow\MinskWorks\Jalopy” and click “ok”
- Highlight all current files, right click and select “send to” and then “compressed (zip) folder”
- Name this folder Save Backup
Please do make sure to offer your feedback on the Steam forums and to let us know if you run into any issues by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Jalopy Team
Check out the details of Jalopy's latest patch! It's time to jump back into the Jalopy.
Posted by ExcaliburJames on