As the countdown to release continues, we are continuing to add polish to both the full game and the demo. While we expected 1.59 out a bit earlier, and with a bit fewer changes, we ended up with quite a lot of UI updates in this build. Without further ado,
* Changes for this build:
- Revamped Store screen!
- Revamped Give Gift screen!
[ Revamped View Background Art screen!
- Revamped Combat screens (ohmy)!
- Updated Front Row/Back Row buttons.
- New potion graphics!
- A couple additional tweaks to the Recruit, Daily Chat, View Guild, and Loot screens.
- Fixed a minor sizing issue with a certain mages name in combat.
- Fixed an issue with Raid Row Changes not always sticking between fights.
- Added a couple larger/widescreen screen settings. Makes it a lot easier to take videos, too
- Put some limitations on player created character and guild names to prevent them from going off the screen.
- Minor tool tip clean-up, heavily on the combat menus as part of the revamp.