Forsaken Uprising is what we like to call a MMFPSG Multi-player medieval first person(3d world) survival game. We have captured what you would expect in a game like chivalry or war of the roses and mashed it with the survival and building you would see in rust and dayz. You will be able to build castles piece by piece anywhere you like, in a persistent world. Combat will require aim and strategy with all the excitement and immersion being in a first person perspective adds. You will be able to craft tons of armor/weapons/and catapults. Catapults are expensive but can be used by players anywhere they like to rain fiery balls of doom on the lands and castles. Don't just survive flourish, design your castle to surround your farms and livestock. Grow food and herbs in your farms to keep you alive in and out of combat. Of course if someone tries to harass you while your doing this,you can always go outside kill them then pick up their corpse and place it on your castle wall.
We are approaching release of our flagship title Forsaken Uprising. We classify this game as a Multi-Player Medieval First Person Survival Game. We wanted to create something that combined all the elements of games we enjoyed since there wasn't anything in the market that was giving exactly what we craved. You will have to build your castle, grow crops, and keep your livestock alive so that you can defend yourself from other players or for the brave venture out and lay siege with catapults and take others riches for your own. The following list will be Key implemented features in our release weeks from now.
1. First Person Multiplayer Perspective
2. Piece by Piece castle construction system(including a spike wall to hang the corpses of your vanquished foes on)
3. Indepth crafting system
4. Fast paced aim required melee/ranged combat system
5. Stamina/strength/hp stat system to make in combat decisions matter. When stamina empties strength substitutes, lowering strength results in less damage dealt. If strength empties hp substitutes meaning you can actually kill yourself from exertion. The gameplay depth this will provide to combat will be awesome.
6. Catapults to blast open enemy castles and pillage their chests
7. Indepth farming system tied into livestock(captured cows will produce manure needed for growing crops and as a fuel source for creating top tier equipment.
8 Farm plots and animal pens are placed the same as the castle system, design your castle how you want. Protect your crops and animals with a layer of stone walls to protect them while your offline.
9. Many more features planned including a feudal system tied into an overland map, where each server is its own hamlet, the ruler of multiple servers"hamlet" will own a "county", the ruler of multiple counties will own that province, all the way up to who is king of the game. System similar to Stronghold Kingdoms. More features to come.
Thanks For Your Time
Digital Homicide Studios
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.