Farabel is a turn-based strategy game where you start at the end of the story; but that’s not all. In Farabel, the whole gaming experience is turned upside-down. You start your adventure with a hero at maximum power. With each jump into the past, your character is left slightly weakened, as the game become more and more complex. Develop your cleverness, your strategic prowess, and your inventive capabilities in order to survive!
- Play as Cendor, lord of Farabel
- Go back in time to save the city
- 26 epic and challenging battles
- 40 different units
- 18 different spells and abilities
Strategy gamers, rejoice, because Farabel will be released on October 14th!
Meanwhile, Farabel beta version 0.8 is now live for testers. So what's new in this version? Steam achievements, new musics, and a lot more!
- Steam achievements
- Steam cards
- New ability for the son of Azuk
- Additional battle musics
- Abilities now display AOE
- New texture for the magic sword of Cendor
- A little bit of animation in the Main Menu
- Proofreading of English and French texts
- many more...
- pb with mouvement hexs that were not displayed
- many more...
Again thank you for your support and your help and enjoy the game!Edit Delete
The most observant of you all have probably picked up on the baseline: the game that starts out at the end. And of course, you don't know what's going...
Things are coming together, and the beta of Farabel is now live for testers. A picture is worth a thousand words!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.