Dungeon Souls is an action-adventure roguelike dungeon crawler game, where the goal is to free the souls of the fallen heroes that are trapped in the dungeon. To free these heroes, the player has to go through each area of the dungeon and beat the boss on the area, until they get to the Soul Guardian, who'll upon death, give the hero their respective Soul Orb. After obtaining the Soul Orb and battling with the Judgement, the player has a chance to receive Soul Orb that the hero is carrying by defeating Selene, the dungeon master.
Update #3: No more rapid Holy Light shooting! Just a small update. There are cases that on some players they get a very small screen (320x240) which I really don’t know how did that happened. Anyway, there are still a lot of work to be done and lot of things to learn. I’ve added resizing of game screen! But it is still work in progress.
This might be the last demo update for Dungeon Souls. Hopefully you enjoyed this small taste. J
The game doesn’t end here! There are still a lot of stuff to be added; 100+ collectible items, various enemy type with different and unique abilities, different areas with different BOSSES!, more traps, different merchant behaviors, dungeon secrets and a lot more! I really wanted to finish this project but it is just me who works on this, I need your support guys. I also wanted to make this available for Linux, Mac and other platforms and i need newer version of GM:Studio.
Hopefully we could elevate this game to the next level.
- You can now adjust the Resolution (still work in progress)
- You can now LOCK the CAMERA on the center (Options -> Camera)
- Added new book items
- Adjusted Poison Worm’s damage (it insanely just 1 hit the player)
- Fixed the pause menu where you can’t resume once you pressed Escape key
- Should not receive any error message when you obtained Soul Jar and get killed
- Getting hit by the boulder display true damage and should not display “-10”