Based in United States
December 1 2016
Dungeon Souls is an action-adventure roguelike dungeon crawler game, where the goal is to free the souls of the fallen heroes that are trapped in the dungeon. To free these heroes, the player has to go through each area of the dungeon and beat the boss on the area, until they get to the Soul Guardian, who'll upon death, give the hero their respective Soul Orb. After obtaining the Soul Orb and battling with the Judgement, the player has a chance to receive Soul Orb that the hero is carrying by defeating Selene, the dungeon master.
Lamina Studios was founded on January 2016 when the development of Dungeon Souls was in transition of October 2015. The studio continued the development of the game with Diogo Braga as Lead Developer, Igor Grincu as Pixel Artist and many other indie artists with its Producer and Lamina's Founder, April Gianan.
- Single Player
- Local Co-Op
- Shared/Split Screens
- Controller Support
- 10 playable characters
- 50+ pickable items
- Camera shake
Dungeon Souls Official Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Best Game 2015" Dubai World Game Expo (DWGE)
- "PC Game of the Year 2015" Haogamers.com
- "Top 40 Upcoming Indie Games" Nerdmuch.com
- "Game of the Year 2015" IGDA Philippines
- "148 Worth Playing Video Games 2016 list" Forbes
- "It’s splashy, frantic and hugely enjoyable, and its classes are constructed with smart consideration of their asymmetry"
- Marsh Davies, Rock Paper Shotgun
- "The pace feels pretty close to Nuclear Throne (another game I love), though this is obviously with more of an RPG bent."
- Russ Frushtick, Product Hunt
- "Dungeon Souls is an excellent addition to the roguelike genre and can satisfy even the most diehard fans out there."
- Philip “Snowchill” Alexandris, Hyper Light Up
Official Website laminastudios.com.
About Lamina Studios
An independent game studio. The team is composed of creative and innovative individuals behind every project. Each developer and artist brings unique skills and talents into a collaborative and productive team.
More information on Lamina Studios, our logo & relevant media are available here.