Dungeon Souls is an action-adventure roguelike dungeon crawler game, where the goal is to free the souls of the fallen heroes that are trapped in the dungeon. To free these heroes, the player has to go through each area of the dungeon and beat the boss on the area, until they get to the Soul Guardian, who'll upon death, give the hero their respective Soul Orb. After obtaining the Soul Orb and battling with the Judgement, the player has a chance to receive Soul Orb that the hero is carrying by defeating Selene, the dungeon master.
I really wanted you guys to enjoy this small demo i made so i won't leave this with LOT of bugs and unbalanced game.
I've read some comments and gathered all the problems encountered and decided to fix them.
So enjoy this update guys :)
- Balanced enemy damage. They should not anymore be overpowered now. But still, it will depend on your hero’s stats and build.
- Enemies should not be able to GO and SPAWN spawn near the merchant
- Found the bug regarding the confusing control which set “UP ARROW” as “U”. Hopefully it should be fixed now
- Changed the description of the THORNMAIL to “+2 damage to enemies on collision”
- Adjustments on Option menu are now automatically saved!
- Doors should not be able to be destroyed now
- Mushrooms should not be over powered now
- Wizard’s book now gives you 5% cooldown reduction instead of 10%
- Warrior’s book now gives you 1 bonus defense instead of 3
- Barbarian’s book now gives you 1 bonus damage instead of 3
- Archer’s book now gives you 1% bonus accuracy instead of 3
- Healer’s book now gives you +5 max health instead of 10
- Fixed the effect of Beating Brain