Welcome to Cube Island!
Game Features :
- Build your own island, grow your farm and discover new technologies.
- Have fun discovering hundreds of items and crafts.
- Build a flying boat,visit a destroyed world and explore uncharted lands.
- Talk with other players thanks to the sky with floating messages in a bottle.
- Live in a dynamic world with changing events (Seasons, Seasonal Events, Random Events).
- Manage character and navigate the world using a simple and intuitive UI.
- Live in an colorful and joyful world, updated every month
You can join us on Discord : Discord.gg
Follow us on Twitter : Twitter.com
And Like us on Facebook : Facebook.com
Hello and Happy new year!
On the 1rst of January, this is how the game is now looking like :
As you can see on the screen there is some new stuff !
First of all we started the integration of the character and the animations in the game engine! As you can see our hero (lets call him Ethan) is looking for seeds in the grass. This is part of the agriculture system that we want to create for the game. (We will come back on this system later this year!)
The second thing you can see are those new trees, how they will work is simple, you will first need to find a seed, then plant it, wait and see it grow! on the left you can see one young tree and on the right a full mature one that is ready to be harvested. You will be able to find wood, seeds and leaves (and sometimes special ressources) the wood can be used for differents crafts and buildings, the seeds can be plant and the leaves can be used in two ways :
You can either use them to craft some objects, cloths or make them burn!
Or you can compost them in order to create some dirt that will be used for the creation of new blocs for your island! (We will also come back on this feature later this year!)
We hope that you enjoyed this little devblog and we are thrilled to see you this year in the world of Cube Island !
Have a good year!
The Cube Island dev team.
Here is a quick presentation of the progress on our playable character.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.