On May 1st 2019, VRDB.com and SlideDB.com were closed. We no longer support VR, AR, iOS or Android only games. We are focused on PC, console and moddable games. If this is your project and you would like to release it on Indie DB, please contact us with the details.
Cartoon Survivor is a vibrant 3D adventure runner set in a dynamic prehistoric world. You must run, jump and glide your way through hazardous obstacle courses full of feisty creatures like dinosaurs, mammoths, tigers and snakes. Can you help Doo Doo the Dodo bird get to the finish line before time runs out?
Doo Doo, cartoon’s bravest idiot, contests the gaming world’s ultimate challenge; Cartoon Survivor. He must survive 23 levels of death defying fun running through hostile prehistoric environments before the dynamite strapped to his back explodes.
Following the demise of his last ‘hero’, Doo Doo is the Producer’s last chance to find a star to restore the ratings. By taking up the challenge and helping Doo Doo complete Cartoon Survivor’s obstacle course, you will be rewarded with hours of fun game play and cool characters.
Cartoon Survivor is brought to you by Spunge Games, a Liquid Animation Games Studio.
• EXPLORE four incredible prehistoric worlds
• STUNNING colorful HD visuals
• DISCOVER hidden paths and caves
• AVOID ferocious DINOSAURS and SABRETOOTH TIGERS
• CUSTOMIZE your character with a huge range of costumes
• UNLOCK super powered helmets
• COLLECT trophies and rewards
• RUN, JUMP and GLIDE your way to glory
• COMPETE via Game Center leaderboards and achievements
• RECORD and post your runs online via Everyplay video posts
• NOSTALGIC retro gameplay and fun!
We are currently finalising our trailer and hope to launch it next week! So stay posted for updates.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.