- Assemble and control a real-life steam train
- Gather and manage the crew
- Overcome road difficulties - chases, ambushes, lack of time and coal, train malfunctions
- Explore america (the US 1860-1870), visit real cities, trade goods, deliver cargo
- Find the truth about your family moving along non-linear randomly generated storyline
- Select your side among 4 major fractions (can be changed over the time)
- Discover real historical events and inventions (1860-1870) that affects gameplay (what did happen if? - If Lincoln was not killed…)
- 10 unique locomotives
- 20 unique carriages
- 20 unique characters to hire
- 20 unique enemies to fight
- 15 cities
- 50-100 levels
- 100 quests
- lots the most important historical events and inventions
This is the first video of the series of short previews of the features we are working on right now.
We are changing the mechanics of healing of your crew members. New building is added into the cities - Hospital.
More previews are going to be published soon.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.