A Dungeon-Keeperish / Dwarf Fortressy sort of game set in a Star Wars-ian & Tron-esqe world. The game is playable and in ongoing development.
New version! The big change is that diplomacy is more subtle; friends are enemies aren't just based on the type of the Denizen. You (and the AI) can also take over and control other domains.
Also now with Linux support! Rather more experimental than windows, but we'll see if people use it, and it works.
- Take control of other domains (automatic if your avatar or units destroy their core)
- "War" and "peace" treaties on the map screen
- Temples show charge when driving turrets & devices
- Fix (some) bugs in fruit collection; MOBs will now use fruit as "health packs" in battle
- Many bugs fixed; some performance improvements.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.