1974: Feline Revolution is an upcoming Sandbox, Slapstick puzzle game. The game follows the life of a careless cat living in the streets of Lisbon, completely unaware of the revolution 24th April 1974 happening on the streets, while he follows his simple life of mischief and bad behavior on the oppressed city.
We are working on in game scenes for our trailer. If you want some in sight on it, then feel free to continue reading!
Currently, we are racing against the clock! We now have a fixed schedule where we need to post our trailer. We cannot disclose the date yet since we have things planned for it. We want to start our trailer with an in game cut scene so here is the progress so far:
1. This is the scene. Notice it looks really simple and you can see where it ends! This is because you are not seeing it from the Sequence camera. Through it, the scene looks finished.
2. The only thing that is rendered is what the camera is able to see. We can use flower pots behind the big wall to make it look like vegetation and the main camera will only see the leafs and grass. Performance is also not needed to be taken into account since this will not be featured in the game.
3. Also here are the effects we added on the road. There is a simple road mesh and a complex one using parallax occlusion. If we overlap them, it gives this effect of "fading" on the road. The image on the left shows a spline witch will be the path that the tank travels trhough.
4. And here are the tanks. They are a little glitchy when you start the animation since the mesh is rotated but the main camera can't see anything so there is no problem with this.
5. And this is the sutscene. You might notice some differences when the trailer gets released because this is a mock-up version of the actual scene. Only to test locations, etc.
Final Statements ::
And that is all folks! We hope you enjoyed what we had to show. Feel free to drop a comment telling what we could have done better because feedback is always appreciated.
See you next time!
What have we been up to?? After a few weeks of break we are working again on 1974: Feline Revolution. Currently we are working on a tutorial in order...
We are launching our game on Itch.io for you to try out. We love the community and want to share our progress so we decided to do a small vertical slice...
It has been really hot this sprint in Lisbon... So we made Fans!! Also New effects added and better scene assembly.
Big problems at the studio. Loosing multiple files and rollbacks regarding miss usage of github... We finally have AMAZING IN-GAME ANIMATIONS!!!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.