- Added the ability to attach sound effects to model animations (for example, a sound effect for a door's opening animation) that will be played anytime the corresponding animation is triggered.
- A new "Connect" Mode has been added to the Map Editor. In this mode, you can select a navigation/interaction type from the Navigation Palette and "paint" paths between two adjacent tiles. This accomplishes the same thing as selecting two tiles in Edit Mode and setting a navigation/interaction type from the right-click context menu, but is meant to be a quicker and more efficient way of tweaking the navigation grid. Holding the Right Mouse Button and dragging between tiles will erase a path.
- A context menu is now available by right-clicking on a resource in the Game Explorer. For now, the options on this menu include "Open File Location" (which opens the folder containing the resource in your operating system's file manager), "Duplicate", and "Delete".
- Added variable expression support for the value parameter of the "set_entity_property" and "set_global_property" functions. You are no longer limited to a string - you can now also store a Boolean value (true/false), or even other properties, into an entity property or global property. Also added "Boolean Literal" as an option for the right operand when building a conditional expression in the Script Editor. Support for numeric values and arithmetic expressions will be added in the near future.
- Added an "Exit to Game Manager" button to the main toolbar. This will close your current game project and return to the Game Manager dialog.
- Eyedropper/picker functionality was added to the Map Editor. While in Place Mode, hold the Alt key and left-click a tile, object, or character to switch to that resource for placing.
- Increased width of the tile grid lines and navigation/interaction grid lines for better visibility.
- Added header text to the "Navigation Legend" and the "Tile Grid Hotkeys" boxes in the Map Editor. Drop shadows were also added to each label.
- The Properties panel is now correctly cleared out when the last tab of the Map Editor or Voxel Editor is closed.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent a child tab in the Map Editor from being closed.
- Whenever a script file is deleted from the Game Explorer, the corresponding .scn file will now also be deleted from the filesystem in addition to the .script file.
- When adding a new function node into a script in the Script Editor, certain example values are now properly propagated into the text field components of the node.
- Fixed an issue where the resource filters would not apply correctly to the Resource Selection panel when going back to "All Objects" or "All Characters" after filtering by a tag.
- Fixed an issue in the Battle Editor where the map name would not initially be populated for the selected battle.
- When saving a map in the Map Editor, the minimap will no longer be unnecessarily generated again if the changes made were only to add, delete, or rotate characters (since they are not drawn onto the base minimap image).
- If an image larger than 32x32 is specified for an item in the Item Editor, the image will be resized to 32x32 (in both the editor and in game).
- Fixed the function keys (F1, F2) so they now work again to switch between Place Mode and Edit Mode in the Map Editor. Also added F3 as a hotkey to switch to the new Connect Mode.
- Fixed an issue where the Map Editor and Voxel Editor keyboard shortcuts would not work in certain cases. The editors should now grab focus back once the mouse is moved back into the editor view and recognize the key presses.