The PC version of demo 1.95, which brings new character and world interactions, along with a host of bugfixes.
- Cockpit model textures are currently placeholders.
- Station interior models and lighting are all currently placeholders.
- Joystick and controller support vestigial and more or less not implemented and having a controller plugged in can introduce weirdness.
- Initial loading times are still long and the game might freeze up during it, please be patient.
- Fading transitions might sometimes be interrupted or sudden.
- All dialogue is currently unvoiced or temporarily voiced.
NEW CONTENT & FEATURES:
- Certain quests will now reflect active changes of gameplay elements, such as the Ilk cleaning quest.
- Player customization! You can find the station for this at Planet Vauldric’s shipyard.
- Us ships, along with mobile refueling and repair platforms, can be hailed to make use of their services. Us ships sell very expensive, high end equipment and items, while mobile platforms can restock and repair your ship, for a price.
- Additional flight and autopilot controls added to allow for easier control.
- Pirates that can attack you on lanelines will now, on occasion, shake you down for money or cargo. Yay, piracy!
- Optimizations done for NPC pathfinding code.
- NPC pathfinding code redone, again, to be more reliable.
- Total overhaul of large ship colliders. Now much much much much more accurate.
- Game will now autosave after finishing the opening cutscene.
- Game save files now initially sort by date.
- Optimized waypoint changing code.
- Campaign quest markers, customization settings on ships, and unlocked vanity items are now all saved.
- Combat and idle frequency chatter has been rebalanced to be less constant, with new scenarios for combat chatter.
- Greatly optimized jumpgate meshes.
- Planets now have subtle rotation effects.
- Models of certain station meshes have been adjusted for less clipping.
- Overhaul and fixing of formation flying on ships. Far more accurate, far better at keeping you in formation.
- NPC follower code redone to be far more accurate.
- Models of some cockpits have been adjusted for better visibility.
- NPC allies will attempt (ATTEMPT, mind you) not to fire at you.
- Courier missions will display your final objective as a mission target, in orange.
- Fixed bugs where Karbelle’s drinking quest would endlessly double up.
- Fixed bug where the second mission could be started, but would be unable to proceed due to locked gates.
- Fixed rendering errors with asteroid miner lasers.
- Fixed rendering errors on some advertising billboards.
- Fixed issue where missions against storyline factions were being offered.
- Fixed issue where orbital cameras couldn’t be used in formation mode.
- Fixed display issues with best buying price guides in the inventory UI.
- Fixed issue where loot boxes would have odd descriptions.
- Fixed issue where shield downing animations wouldn’t play
- Fixed issue where storm disruptions happened too often.