Patch 1.1 for Underspace's Official Demo, which fixes several issues with missions, and adds some additional gameplay settings. Full changelog can be found below!
This is version 1.1 of Underspace's Kickstarter demo, addressing several bugs found by our now small, but growing community. Most of these issues are edge cases, so if you have a previous version, you don't necessarily have to update. As always, this demo includes six star systems, six quests, three bossfights, twelve flyable ships, and a whole host of weapons, factions, stations, missions, wrecks, and much much more!
- Improved physics LODs on distant stations, which means slight performance boosts on some systems and better selection of targets very far away.
- Mouse sensitivity has been separated by axis, and minimum and maximum values for each set to 0.1x and 8.0x sensitivity.
- Player can now properly access the pause menu in cinematic and vanity mode.
- Fixed a rare crash that occurs on lower-end systems.
- Undocking from planets with a quest or mission active will no longer cause framerates to drop or for the player to be stuck in cinematic mode.
- Contact HUD no longer is improperly spaced after undocking from stations