With two videos already restored. Restoration is at 005.0%
The game restoration is going faster than I though; Panda3d already provides functions I had to code by myself in the past, and since that old code is no longer needed I did not restored it and removed it. I also have been improving the videos art and framerate (from 24fps to 30). The current code is under GNU GPL 3 and the art under creative commons attribution non-commercial share-alike.
As far as I could test, to test it you only need linux 64-bit and 7zip to unpack it and to click at the “Starchild” binary. To exit at any time, just press esc. Currently I coded the game to close itself after finishing the second video. If it did not ran or behave weirdly, at user/logs/game.log there should be details about why.
You can check the older help files, already restored code (not much yet) and see other files. Many folders and files are not included yet.
The more I have restored of the game, the more all which will remain to restore will be the difficult part of my past code and the rate of updates will decrease. So, if my current update rate bothers you, do not worry.