Version 1.1 update for CRF Omicron - Includes some newly restored content as well as the patchwork man cut enemy.
This mod restores a significant amount of content to site Omicron that was originally cut from the game. It includes new puzzles, enemies, dialogue and events.
All of the new content was created from files and scripts left over in the game. I had to take some creative liberty in parts as much of the content only existed as script fragments or leftover triggers in the map. As always this content was cut from the final game for a reason, so first time players should refrain from using this mod as it will not be in-line with the experience that the devs intended.
This is part of an ongoing project that aims to restore cut SOMA content and expand on the Main Game. As each part is complete I intent to release them individually to retain modularity. Subscribe to my workshop for future content.
Special thanks to Kevin who was responsible for not only restoring the patchwork man to a functional state, but also taking the time to develop his AI and behaviours in a way that would make him feel unique.
- Restored dialogue that occurs as Simon wanders around the station.
- Restored dialogue that occurs as Simon collects the items for the Power Suit.
- Restored dialogue that was supposed to occur if Simon tries to Datamine the headless bodies.
- Restored Simon's comments as he assembles the power suit.
- Opened a small vent in the power room that was normally locked.
- Restored some comms terminal audio recovery options
- Restored the pressure chamber terminal.
- Restored the patchwork man cut enemy.
- Restored numerous spook/scare events that were cut by the devs. It seems the intention was for simon to start
hallucinating as his physical or mental condition starts to deteriorate.
- Restored the requirement to charge the battery pack after collecting it. The charging terminal can be found at the opposite end of the room to where the battery is found.
Download and extract the file to your Soma\Mods directory.
This mod can be used concurrently with other add-ons including my Hard Mode Mod
If you wish to support me than please simply leave a rating an a comment if you enjoyed the mod!
Please report any bugs encountered and I'll do my best to fix them.