News: 30.12.2018 - Added Bariyye: all Sarranid towns done; 17.07.2017 - Overhauled Nords towns; updated Vaegir and Swadian towns; reshuffled all interiors; overhauled all arenas. This scene pack emerges as a solution to replace the boring and incomplete Native town scenes with new, open, immersive and unitary ones. The design of the new scenes allows the player to experience the gameplay on a new level and make the scenes feel alive. The scenes in cause use the maximum terrain size, which allows the placement of full town environments. Currently, the Native module uses completely different scenes for walking around the streets and besieging. I don't really like that, and I intend to gradually replace them with new ones. I hope that this innovation will change your experience.
This pack includes all the Nord, Swadian, Vaegir towns and partially, the Sarranid ones (Shariz and Durquba), which have been completely overhauled, and contain all the features listed below.
List of overhauled towns:
- The Kingdom of Nords:
Sargoth, Tihr, Wercheg.
- The Sarranid Sultanate:
Shariz, Durquba, Ahmerrad, Bariyye.
- The Kingdom of Swadia:
Suno, Praven, Uxkhal, Dhirim.
- The Kingdom of Vaegirs:
Reyvadin, Khudan, Curaw, Rivacheg.
• One single scene for each town. You walk in and besiege the same scene.
• The scenes are scaled to the maximum size (2 meter polygons).
• Fully complatible with Warband's default resources (Native).
• You don't need to install any graphical/flora mod to use this. It is also not recommended to use any.
• All the interiors have been reshuffled and enhanced, and the arenas have been overhauled. Essentially, all the scenes that have to do with a town have been modified in one way or another.
• The released scenes are fully ready to use and contain full AI meshes.
• You don't spawn under the noses (walls) of your enemy. You and your troops spawn far from the town itself, so you can actually manage them.
• The atmosphere of the town changes during sieges.
Installation: Follow the guidelines provided in the download.