• Register

Keep up with the latest news on the ever-growing number of game bundles, bargains and deals across the interwebs. Know of a deal we don't? Let us know - member participation is welcomed! Join us in our active forums for the most up-to-the-minute bargain news, rumours, and views.

Forum Thread
Amnesia: The Dark Descent 75% off @Desura (Groups : Bundeals : Forum : Sales and Bargains : Amnesia: The Dark Descent 75% off @Desura) Locked
Thread Options
ifss
ifss "Entitled" Cheapskate
Apr 16 2012 Anchor

Finally, a special offer on Desura that's worth checking out! (at least for Linux gamers anyway, since our offers are few and far between)

Amnesia: The Dark Descent is currently on sale here on Desura at £3.25/$5.00 (75% off), until Wednesday at midnight BST.

It's available on Windows, Mac & Linux (32 & 64-bit).

There's a truckload of addons, mods (check Amnesia's page on ModDB, I can't link to it here), and custom stories to increase the replayability of Amnesia - making this quite a bargain. 8)

Edited by: ifss

--

Apr 16 2012 Anchor

NO! NOOOOOO! I'M NEVER COMING HERE AGAIN. i been wanting this game for so long. why? oh and for all you non-fancy money users, its $5. damn dude. i think i need cash 4 gaems

--

ifss
Apr 16 2012 Anchor

doctor_roxo wrote: oh and for all you non-fancy money users, its $5.

Thanks - since most international stores (but GOG) use regional pricing, I don't bother putting in a guesstimate for the $ price. I would like to know what you're paying, though it just makes me cry when it almost always works out cheaper in the former colonies :(

doctor_roxo wrote: damn dude. i think i need cash 4 gaems

"Come into my parlour", said the Spider to the Fly.

--

Apr 16 2012 Anchor

well according to google. 3.25 pounds is about $5.15. for me to buy it, it'd cost me $5 even. so i save .15 cents. CHA-CHING!

--

ifss
Apr 16 2012 Anchor

:cry:

--

Apr 16 2012 Anchor

doctor_roxo wrote: NO! NOOOOOO! I'M NEVER COMING HERE AGAIN. i been wanting this game for so long. why? oh and for all you non-fancy money users, its $5. damn dude. i think i need cash 4 gaems

If I didn't already buy the 1C bundle I'd gift Amnesia to you for one of those games, maybe that's an angle you could try and use on someone else.

--

Apr 16 2012 Anchor

its cool, maybe ill run across another copy or it'll be on sale when i have the money. its not like a have time to play it.

--

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.