Yorg is a free open source 3D arcade racing game for Windows, OSX, Linux. He has several tracks, cars, drivers, AI, weapons, power-ups, championships (planned) and multiplayer (planned).
Yorg's motivation is for growing as developers in a sector that we love: racing games. It's free and open source to reach as more players as possible, since their suggestions are very important to us for improving the game as more as possible.
- free open source racing game
- for Windows, OSX and Linux
- third person visual perspective
- 8 different pilots
- 7 different cars (more to come)
- 4 different tracks (more to come)
- championship (planned for release 0.8)
- multiplayer (planned for release 0.9)
Yorg 0.7 trailer YouTube
Yorg's trailer (0.6) YouTube
Yorg's trailer YouTube
Yorg's gameplay YouTube
Iapeto's on track YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "It all looks very well made; anyone looking for some arcady action racing should give this a try!"
- Free Game News, Free Game News
- "It is precisely this arcade fun the one that offers us this title."
- Serjor, Jugando En Linux
- "The whole reminds a bit the recently released Micro Machines World Series."
- comrad, Holarse
Ya2 allows for the contents of Yorg to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. Monetization of videos created containing assets from Yorg is legally & explicitly allowed by Ya2. This permission can be found in writing at http://www.indiedb.com/games/yorg/presskit.
Ya2 is an indie development team established in Rome, Italy. We mainly develop 3D games and applications for Windows, OSX and Linux platforms.
More information on Ya2, our logo & relevant media are available here.