Yorg is a free open source 3D arcade racing game for Windows, OSX, Linux. It has several tracks, cars, drivers, AI, weapons, power-ups, championships and multiplayer.
Yorg's motivation is for growing as developers in a sector that we love: racing games. It's free and open source to reach as more players as possible, since their suggestions are very important to us for improving the game as more as possible.
- free open source racing game
- for Windows, OSX and Linux
- third person visual perspective
- 8 different drivers
- 8 different cars
- 6 different tracks
- experimental multiplayer
Yorg 0.9 trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "Yorg is a very fun racing game in the style of MicroMachines, and we recommend all of you to try without further delay."
- Leandro Vergara, Jugando En Linux
- "I think they've got a great start here and it could really turn into something awesome if they keep on developing it."
- Liam Dawe, GamingOnLinux
- "Yorg is already giving a lot of fun right now. The tracks are quite substantial, varied and challenging."
- Tim Schürmann, LinuxCommunity
- "It all looks very well made; anyone looking for some arcady action racing should give this a try!"
- Daniel Eriksson, Free Game News
- "The whole reminds a bit the recently released Micro Machines World Series."
- comrad, Holarse
Ya2 allows for the contents of Yorg to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. Monetization of videos created containing assets from Yorg is legally & explicitly allowed by Ya2. This permission can be found in writing at https://www.indiedb.com/games/yorg/presskit.
Ya2 is an indie development team established in Rome, Italy. We mainly develop 3D games and applications for Windows, OSX and Linux platforms.
More information on Ya2, our logo & relevant media are available here.