Knuist & Perzik
Based in Netherlands
September 28 2016
Play as an exiled 'wum' looking for a new home in this bizarre but charming world, filled with strange creatures, puzzles, monsters and political chaos. Wuppo is a two man passion project, with hand-drawn visuals, an extensive soundtrack and a huge world to explore.
Wuppo's development dates back to 2009. Knuist & Perzik have been working on Wuppo while they were in highschool. After completing their studies and 2 more years of full time Wuppo was finally finished. Wuppo has a very flexible world and gameplay. Years of different thoughts and ideas have been implemented into it, making it feel as if the World of Wuppo actually exists. That's probably one of the reasons why Knuist & Perzik never gave up on the project, as it was finally launched in 2016.
- Explore a wondrous world filled with Wums, Fnakkers and other strange creatures.
- Resolve an ancient conflict on your quest for a new home.
- Use items and social skills to overcome diverse challenges.
- Fight numerous enemies, ranging from small, to big, to MASSIVE!
- Collect filmstrips to discover the world's detailed history.
- Enjoy an enchanting and memorable orchestrated soundtrack.
Wuppo Reveal Trailer YouTube
Wuppo Boss Run Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Finalist 'Best Game' BIG festival 2017" BIG
- "Finalist 'Best Narrative' BIG festival 2017" BIG
- "“...this is something a game hasn’t done to me since Zelda: The Ocarina of Time, Morrowind or Fez.”"
- Llewelyn Gareth Griffiths, Brash Games
- "“Wuppo is a game with character; it knows exactly what it wants to be and what it wants to do, and it accomplishes those tasks elegantly and creatively. I can’t ask much more of a game.”"
- Ryan, gamespew
Knuist & Perzik allows for the contents of Wuppo to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. Monetization of videos created containing assets from Wuppo is legally & explicitly allowed by Knuist & Perzik. This permission can be found in writing at http://www.indiedb.com/games/wuppo/presskit.
The 7 year development history of Wuppo unseen64.net/2016/11/14/wuppo-pc-beta-development.
About Knuist & Perzik
Knuist & Perzik is an independent game studio from the Netherlands, creating imaginative, atmospheric & humorous games that will provide happy memories.
More information on Knuist & Perzik, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Founder, Art, Gameplay & Programming
Thomas de Waard
Founder, Music & Sound Design