Version 0.15 fixes a lot of bugs and also adds new functionality, mainly the particle editor, accessed by pressing 'P' in game.
- Resume button on the pause menu, can resume the game by also pressing ESCAPE again.
- Add draw distance slider to the options menu.
- Add toggle to turn sound effects on/off and slider to adjust volume.
- Add toggle to turn music on/off and slider to adjust volume.
- Add a gradient sky background. Better model of the sunset and sunrise. (Sun & Moon need work - WIP)
- Created characters from the front-end now get saved out to a special 'saved' directory for saving whole characters.
- Add options to turn on/off shadow rendering.
- Add options to turn on/off SSAO rendering.
- Add options to turn on/off noise filter.
- Add labels and headers to the options menu.
- Add the ability for block particles to take a start and end scale value and interpolate across this scale value.
- Explode and block destructions now scales down to nothing as well as fading out.
- Add particle editing... pressing 'P' now brings up the particle editor. (VERY much a Work In Progress, needs lots of improvements).
- Fix a interpolation bug in the day/night cycle with the transition from night to morning, now smoother.
- Reset chunk merge flags WHEVER a chunk gets loaded.
- Dont check the render flag when unloading chunks... allow 'air' and 'full' chunks to be unloaded.
- Fix the hands and feet rendering so that feet and hands are a mirror of each other, rather than a rotation.
- Always set 'create' as pressed when we load creation mode.
- Tidy up some of the GUI exit animations when switching back to player mode.
- Make all the exported vox files write-able so exported objects can be saved again.
- Particle effects in creation mode now have the correct scale. (Inverse of world scale)
- Reset creation chunks, when going into particle creation/edit mode.
- Jumping now occues on space press, NOT space release.
- Particle effects can now be tethered to the emitter root position. i.e better torch fire effect.
- Fix the deferred rendering texture creation bug, so it should work on Intel HD graphics cards now.
- Saving of creations with newly added particle effects doesnt cause a crash now.
- Fix memory delete crash when unloading a weapon with more than 1 particle effect.
- Only update the time and lighting when in-game... night time and sunsets make the frontend too dark.
- Pressing 'escape' now correctly closes the creation mode if it is already open.
- Fix spelling mistake - "Ammmo"