Ternin combines strategy, logic and timing into a challenging and unique game like you've never played before. Crisp graphics and smooth, simple gameplay keep the player focused on the puzzle. It's a perfect game to fill a few minutes of downtime. Put it away and pick it up again later right where you left off. It's designed to be easy to pick up. Inspired by the Playstation game I.Q., it adds rotation of the stage and scoring based not only on how many puzzles you complete, but how well you complete them.
The objective: clear the cubes off the stage — except for the dark cubes. Use the least possible number of moves to get the best score. Fifteen levels in novice and expert mode make for 30 increasingly difficult puzzles. Challenge your friends through Facebook to beat your score or to reach a particular level in the game.
• Cubes rotate across the board one square at a time
• Clear the cubes, except for the dark ones
• Tap an empty square to select it
• When any cube rolls onto the selected square, tap again to capture it
• Capture special glass cubes to clear larger areas at a time
• Complete a level without capturing any dark cubes to move on
• Gain time by rotating the entire stage
• For each dark cube you accidently capture, one row of the stage will fall away, just to make things a little more challenging!
Ternin will be available in late July on the App Store and Google Play.
Latest tweets from @ansettellc
Sep 7 2014, 8:43am
May 27 2014, 10:31pm
Nov 10 2013, 8:52pm
Jun 22 2013, 1:02pm
Jun 22 2013, 10:53am
No news has been posted here. If you have relevant news to share you should post it now.