Besides online co-op I added a few other often-requested features, and fixed some bugs that were reported. Here's the change log:
- Added Online Co-op
- Added Log Screen (F5)
- Changed savegame interface to support more than 8 savegames
- Added AI for characters following someone who is gathering supplies, or getting water from a well, to do the same
- Added ability to import translations from TSV files
- Added Alternate Action shortcut (middle mouse button) to inventory controls for things like Eat, Drink, etc
- Fixed raiders bodies getting deleted immediately after they die
- Fixed issue where characters in your community would dislike you for threatening looters
- Fixed bug where 'There's too many of them out there' awardment was not awarded if you abandoned then re-occupied your bunker.
- Fixed footstep sound not playing sometimes
The XBox 360 version of this patch is currently making it's way through the peer review process so hopefully it should be out soon too.