• Register

A huge open-world game where you have the freedom to play how you want - but your choices have consequences. You've survived the zombie apocalypse by living in a bunker for a year and now it's time to venture out. Scavenge for supplies, find other survivors, trade or fight with them, form relationships and build a community. Go on quests, face moral dilemmas, and uncover dark, terrible secrets!

Forum Thread
why 3/3 for sex (Games : Survivalist : Forum : Spoilers : why 3/3 for sex) Locked
Thread Options
May 2 2015 Anchor

So this is not really a spoiler but i was not sure where to post it, anyway why has this game been rated 3/3 for sex on xbox because as far as i can tell there is no sex as you cannot enter a relationship

Sep 13 2015 Anchor

Let's just say the explanation of the zombie outbreak is from a sex-related product. That's all I can say about this.

Sep 17 2015 Anchor

The XBLIG rules are quite strict for "Sexual Overtones".

"2 - Direct verbal references to romance, characters kissing or hugging, sexual overtones are part of the game. A game where your character is required to ask another out on a date would be rated no less than a 2."

"3 - The game contains words or activities that amount to obvious sexual innuendo or mildly explicit sexual descriptions or images or sexual posturing."

So it's definitely a 2 as Joe and Alice can go on a date, and characters sometimes share a (badly animated) hug. I think I made it a 3 because of the Tasteful Erotic Novels, and might have been a reference to looters raping people. Plus, what LunaticLK47 said.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.