• Register

A huge open-world game where you have the freedom to play how you want - but your choices have consequences. You've survived the zombie apocalypse by living in a bunker for a year and now it's time to venture out. Scavenge for supplies, find other survivors, trade or fight with them, form relationships and build a community. Go on quests, face moral dilemmas, and uncover dark, terrible secrets!

Forum Thread
People Teleporting(to the edge of the map)(Xbox360) (Games : Survivalist : Forum : Bug Reports : People Teleporting(to the edge of the map)(Xbox360)) Locked
Thread Options
Jan 5 2015 Anchor

So I don't really know how it is happening, but my farmers would teleport to the edge the map and be stuck for the rest of the game. the only thing that do know is that i play it on 4x fast-forward, and happens near the crops (sometimes there would be random NPCs there too) But so far it is a rare occasion. reloading the last save before the teleporting seems to help

-Goodfaun

Jan 5 2015 Anchor

That's worrying. It seems to have happened to one other person that I know of, I've never seen it happen myself though.

Maybe it's something to do with fast-forwarding - could be that when people plant crops the physics system forces them off the tile which now has the crop on it, and when the game is being fast-forwarded this adds extra velocity which results in them shooting off the map. Or it could be something completely different, I don't know. Try playing the game without ever using fast-forwarding and see if you ever happens.

Where exactly do they go on the edge of the map? (e.g. bottom right corner?) Do they always go to the same place?

Jan 7 2015 Anchor

They usually show up at the corners (top left, bottom left, and bottom right corners) of the map.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.