Do you remember the survival horror genre in 90s? The atmosphere? The fear? Last summer i’ve started working on my first game and now i want to share with you this experience.
Some new infos:
- Currently i'm at about 90% completion.
- I've created all levels.
- I'm adding new details to these levels.
- The OST (and extras) is now complete.
- I'm still testing new enemies.
- The Story is complete.
- I'm working on a new trailer (showing new levels!)
- Probably the game will enter in a Beta Phase at the end of August or early Semptember.
In these new four screenshots i'm showing you new places and old with new details.
Here, i'm showing a new level near the end of the game.
We have some NCP in this new screenshots (from the city).
This screenshot is about another district, far from the city.
And in this last screenshot i'll show you some small building you'll find in the game.
As always, thank you guys for your support! :D
Latest tweets from @project_night
@Skardrup Every place will give informations to the player about the story and the world, in many ways. A man, a note, sounds, etc..
Aug 16 2014, 4:23pm
@Skardrup Well, it's complicated. I mean, every place will have something to say about the story. Events about the life, death.. nightmares.
Aug 16 2014, 4:20pm
Aug 16 2014, 4:16pm
Aug 16 2014, 3:39pm
Aug 11 2014, 12:06pm
Aug 9 2014, 4:29pm
Aug 9 2014, 1:37pm
Aug 2 2014, 4:08pm
Jul 26 2014, 1:34pm