• Register

Paddle Wars: Hit The Wall is a game about breaking bricks in two sides of the screen at the same time, using really cool powers, like explosive plasma, electricity, bullets, gravity manipulation and even time manipulation! Also you can just use balls normally, juggling them in the two sides at the same time, and making more balls if you wish to score faster. The game currently is in development, it has 20 levels available for now , including with a round playfield, it has 3 different paddles, various powers (not power-ups), vectrex-ish graphics, cool sound effects, and awesome music made by pros. All that packed in less than 25MB, to make the game perfect for download! The final release date may change, but we will certainly release a version that is at least nearly complete until the end of this year, hopefully, the entire game. Play the game, and see all the surprises inside! It has inspiration from classic breakout, yet it has some new cool surprises and gameplay.

Forum Thread
Prototype 3 will feature trailer! (Games : Paddle Wars: Hit The Wall : Forum : Announcements : Prototype 3 will feature trailer!) Locked
Thread Options
Jul 31 2010 Anchor

I will make a trailer for Prototype 3 :)

Also I think that Prototype 3 will be the last version called Prototype, because I plan to have the basis of the game "done" then I will add mostly more levels and polishment.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.