This new version of Moonlight brings with it many major changes and bug fixes.
This new version of Moonlight includes the following changes:
- Hold-To-Move implemented. No need to hit a direction repeatedly anymore!
- Controller compatibility. Works with any standard Windows controller. Button 1 is Action (A on XBox 360 controller). Press 1 to use keyboard, 2 to use controller at any time.
- Updated tileset for the Treasure Temple.
- Any box placed within range of a turret will now create proper cover, even if the box is one tile away from the turret itself.
- Boxes are now more cooperative in the Frozen Fortress. Boxes can be moved freely over uncracked ice, and will create a permanent bridge on cracked ice instead of getting destroyed.
- Some thin ice spots now start cracked in order to adjust for the decreased difficulty brought with making boxes easier to use in the Frozen Fortress.
- Some thin ice spots removed from final level to reduce dependence on diagonal movement.
- Level 2 redesigned to better introduce moving while in boxes.
Enjoy the game!