It’s up on the iTunes store for iOS, and the release has been tagged in our source tree. We’re delayed on the mac and windows releases because, respectively, there’s a bug in SDL that breaks our fullscreen support in 10.7 (which we think we’ll probably have a solution for in a few days), and as for windows, I don’t even know what we’re gonna do, because across our entire team, I’m not sure we have a single guy who can compile for windows at the moment.
* Complete redo of attack logic; frogatto now is free to walk around whilst he attacks, and in general is much more responsive.
* Frogatto’s tongue-grabbing is MUCH more forgiving
* Complete rewrite of damage handling; much more consistent now, and categorically eliminates some bugs where damage wouldn’t get dealt.
* Reworked some tilesets to eliminate tiling errors.
* Further enhancements to dungeon wall graphics (added edges).
* New, more readable dialogue font.
* Lots of small graphical tweaks.
* Maps are now strewn with spittable props within easy reach.
* Rewrote most of the dialogue.
* Collectible items like coins can be collected by being touched by the tongue, besides just frogatto’s body.
* Redrew the world map.
* Added a few new monsters, like the red hornbugs, and completely rewrote how bats behave.
* Fixed a bug that caused a black line in the seaside background during dialogues.
* Fixed a bug that caused some tiles to incorrectly be flagged as opaque.”