After Elliot’s wife disappears, he falls sick and attempts to take his own life--only to discovers that he can’t die. Plagued by nightmares and growing weaker by the day, Elliot seeks out a local Sage, who tells him that he’s the victim of a rare curse. A demon called a Satar is slowly consuming Elliot’s vitality.
If Elliot can’t find a cure to the curse before it’s too late, he will become a Satar. His only hope is to ask for the help of one of the island’s Guardians, who have kept the Satar from taking over Urele. Elliot can’t die—but he’s still running out of time.
Elliot Quest is an adventure/RPG where players explore the mysterious Urele island in search of an ancient demon. With 5 dungeons to conquer, 16 bosses to defeat, and countless treasures to discover, Elliot Quest is a spiritual successor to Zelda II: The Adventure of Link. Play the early alpha demo at Ansimuz.com
Elliot Quest features:
• An expansive island to explore with over 16 unique bosses
• Customize your character with an engaging Level Up System
• Chain attacks to make enemies drop more items
• Experiment with different magic attacks to defeat Elliot’s enemies
• Solve puzzles to find hidden crystals and access secret areas
• Hunt powerful monsters to find powerful weapons
• 3 unique endings based on your decisions
• Original Music by Michael Chait -- listen at Soundcloud.com
• Well-balanced gameplay that’s easy to pick up but difficult to master
Developing Elliot Quest is a lot of work! A month ago, we released an alpha version of Elliot Quest and have already seen a ton of fan support at www.indiegamestand.com and the “Steam Greenlight” program. Now we want to make sure that Elliot Quest is a satisfying experience with tons of secrets and challenging gameplay. Additional support will allow us to:
Visit Kickstarter campaign: Kck.st
Latest tweets from @ansimuz
Vote for your best OUYA games of 2014 T.co
12hours 15mins ago
Get one @amazon Fire TV for X-mass cause Elliot Quest will be on it.
21hours 52mins ago
@MartyrA2J Thanks :)
Dec 20 2014, 1:57am
@AW_GBAtemp nope ;)
Dec 19 2014, 8:28pm
@PoseMotion You also get a DRM free copy of the game.
Dec 18 2014, 4:09pm
@PoseMotion Me too but unless there are enough votes is unlikely
Dec 18 2014, 3:07pm
@drachenbursche Did you requested an Elliot Quest Key? Just verifying.
Dec 17 2014, 12:06pm