After Elliot’s wife disappears, he falls sick and attempts to take his own life--only to discovers that he can’t die. Plagued by nightmares and growing weaker by the day, Elliot seeks out a local Sage, who tells him that he’s the victim of a rare curse. A demon called a Satar is slowly consuming Elliot’s vitality.
If Elliot can’t find a cure to the curse before it’s too late, he will become a Satar. His only hope is to ask for the help of one of the island’s Guardians, who have kept the Satar from taking over Urele. Elliot can’t die—but he’s still running out of time.
Elliot Quest is an adventure/RPG where players explore the mysterious Urele island in search of an ancient demon. With 5 dungeons to conquer, 16 bosses to defeat, and countless treasures to discover, Elliot Quest is a spiritual successor to Zelda II: The Adventure of Link. Play the early alpha demo at Ansimuz.com
Elliot Quest features:
• An expansive island to explore with over 16 unique bosses
• Customize your character with an engaging Level Up System
• Chain attacks to make enemies drop more items
• Experiment with different magic attacks to defeat Elliot’s enemies
• Solve puzzles to find hidden crystals and access secret areas
• Hunt powerful monsters to find powerful weapons
• 3 unique endings based on your decisions
• Original Music by Michael Chait -- listen at Soundcloud.com
• Well-balanced gameplay that’s easy to pick up but difficult to master
Developing Elliot Quest is a lot of work! A month ago, we released an alpha version of Elliot Quest and have already seen a ton of fan support at www.indiegamestand.com and the “Steam Greenlight” program. Now we want to make sure that Elliot Quest is a satisfying experience with tons of secrets and challenging gameplay. Additional support will allow us to:
Visit Kickstarter campaign: Kck.st
Latest tweets from @ansimuz
@Thrive905 No, Its going to be more like Zelda + Megaman + metroid
21hours 41mins ago
@MetallMango You ll have to wait to find out :D
Jul 23 2014, 4:58pm
Jul 22 2014, 11:48am
Jul 21 2014, 6:05pm
Jul 21 2014, 5:52pm
@MetallMango If you have knowledge is C you should be fine.
Jul 20 2014, 5:20pm
@MetallMango Yes. And have some knowledge with a programming language
Jul 20 2014, 5:01pm
Jul 20 2014, 2:26pm
@MetallMango Its fun but takes a long of time.
Jul 20 2014, 1:18pm