After Elliot’s wife disappears, he falls sick and attempts to take his own life--only to discovers that he can’t die. Plagued by nightmares and growing weaker by the day, Elliot seeks out a local Sage, who tells him that he’s the victim of a rare curse. A demon called a Satar is slowly consuming Elliot’s vitality.
If Elliot can’t find a cure to the curse before it’s too late, he will become a Satar. His only hope is to ask for the help of one of the island’s Guardians, who have kept the Satar from taking over Urele. Elliot can’t die—but he’s still running out of time.
Elliot Quest is an adventure/RPG where players explore the mysterious Urele island in search of an ancient demon. With 5 dungeons to conquer, 16 bosses to defeat, and countless treasures to discover, Elliot Quest is a spiritual successor to Zelda II: The Adventure of Link. Play the early alpha demo at Ansimuz.com
Elliot Quest features:
• An expansive island to explore with over 16 unique bosses
• Customize your character with an engaging Level Up System
• Chain attacks to make enemies drop more items
• Experiment with different magic attacks to defeat Elliot’s enemies
• Solve puzzles to find hidden crystals and access secret areas
• Hunt powerful monsters to find powerful weapons
• 3 unique endings based on your decisions
• Original Music by Michael Chait -- listen at Soundcloud.com
• Well-balanced gameplay that’s easy to pick up but difficult to master
Developing Elliot Quest is a lot of work! A month ago, we released an alpha version of Elliot Quest and have already seen a ton of fan support at www.indiegamestand.com and the “Steam Greenlight” program. Now we want to make sure that Elliot Quest is a satisfying experience with tons of secrets and challenging gameplay. Additional support will allow us to:
Visit Kickstarter campaign: Kck.st
Latest tweets from @ansimuz
@jkamcmillen Is Karoni Windy? Is the structure in the back a ship or a building with some kite like things?
May 20 2015, 4:17pm
May 19 2015, 11:18pm
@bloodklavers can’t tell. Is not my own project.
May 19 2015, 7:56pm
@avarisclari No prob. Let me know if you need anything :)
May 19 2015, 1:57pm
@avarisclari Sorry, what?
May 19 2015, 1:40pm
May 17 2015, 10:15am
@ricosushi Que raro, yo siempre la veía así ;)
May 15 2015, 8:57pm
May 15 2015, 7:15pm