Elite vs. Freedom is a third-person shooter for PC, developed and published independently by a small, virtual team located around the world.
Set in a dystopian society, this fast-paced, action-packed game incorporates elements of modern warfare and military science fiction.
Choose from two playable factions (Elite SWAT officers or Freedom insurgents). Select one of six unique weapons, each equipped with melee or ranged attack fire modes. Use the cover system to fight against AI controlled human and drone combatants and receive backup from AI controlled allies. Game levels are set in key locations around the globe with options to play in:
• Single-Player: Play the Elite and Freedom campaigns through fourteen different missions, with story and mission briefings told through sixteen motion comic videos.
• Co-Op Multiplayer: Play all single-player campaign missions online with friends.
• Classic (player vs. player) Multiplayer: Fight against other players online through seven different maps. Playable in four different game modes.
The year is 2030 and everything has gone to hell. The world is ruled by a single government. An intrusive system of law and surveillance has been established – enforced by the World Police Department.
Those in charge consist of high-ranking officials within multinational corporations and media conglomerates and prominent members of society. Society is on the brink of complete authoritarian control - brought on by decreased voter interest, election manipulation, media bias, and fraudulent reports. Faith in government has been lost, but to survive, most of humanity is forced to accept the new world order. Only a few dare to resist.
Freedom forces must locate a high-profile target on the map and eliminate the target within the designated time-frame. Elite forces fight to protect the target until time runs out. Freedom forces have a difficult mission ahead of them, as the target is heavily armed and dangerous.
Freedom forces must capture and escort a high-profile Elite VIP to an evacuation point on the map. Elite forces fight to protect the target and prevent Freedom from successfully extracting the target. Freedom forces must work quickly to complete the mission before time runs out.
Freedom forces must locate a laptop containing special intelligence. Elite forces fight to protect this data at all cost. Freedom forces must acquire the laptop and return to the extraction point before time runs out.
Freedom forces must target and destroy a designated area on the map using a bomb. Elite forces fight to prevent the attack. Freedom forces must work together to protect the bomb carrier and complete the mission before time runs out.
• Third-person shooter for PC.
• Mission locations around the globe (Hollywood, Rio, Vegas, Monaco, Tokyo, Aspen, and Dubai).
• Six weapon arsenal, each weapon with two fire modes specialized for either melee or ranged attack.
• Two playable factions (Elite SWAT officers or Freedom insurgents) in single-player and two multiplayer modes (co-op and player vs. player)
• Freedom and Elite campaigns
• 14 single-player missions
• 16 motion comic cut scenes (intro, outro, and mission briefings)
• AI controlled human and drone combatants
• AI allies
• Cover system
Co-Op Multiplayer (player vs. environment)
• 14 missions playable online with friends
Classic Multiplayer (player vs. player)
• 4 unique game modes (Assassination, Espionage, Kidnapping, and Sabotage)
• 7 multiplayer maps
Hey IndieDB folks,
visit our store page on Steam and check out the new content: Store.steampowered.com
We added new features to the game like: Co-op + Multiplayer via LAN (Internet was already supported) - and advanced controller support. This game will unlock on Steam in approximately 1 - 2 months. We're still performing some fine tuning on the Singleplayer missions.
Trailer (motion comics, rendered 3D logo + weapon videos and in-game footage):
Screenshots (only real in-game scenes captured):
We added the Autocannon with Plasma Shock and Ballistic Shield, including three different ammo types and a Sci-Fi looking nano armor. Additionally, Steamworks...
We've added a "Sniper Rifle with Mace Club" to the game - as well as 31 Steam Achievements + Icons and new texture variations for the characters! We give...
The upcoming 3rd person shooter "Elite vs. Freedom" has been Greenlit on Steam. We have completed the development phase yesterday. Now we're focusing...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.