- Simple part placement: you select part and its attachment point and then attach it to vehicle.
- Machine saving is fully working. Vehicles are saved in .xml format - game will be mod friendly.
- Basic physics setup, real physics wheels with suspension, not emulated like in most games.
- First game type - 'deliver cargo to destination'. Next game type will be 'level destruction'.
- Multiple solid bodies per vehicle to enable construction of more flexible machines.
- New level that would include physical stuff like hanging bridge, moving platforms, lifts.
- New types of cargo: breakable stuff and something large.
- New part types, like a suspension spring, bigger wheels.
- New art style.
Drop a comment if you like game idea or not and why?
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.