Brutal Nature 0.60 released with 1st person models and new GUI graphics!
Download Brutal Nature today for free and give it a try!
Want to learn how to mod Brutal Nature? Check out our Modding Tutorials. Brutal Nature automatically downloads any mods a client needs when they connect to your server so what are you waiting for? Mod Brutal Nature today!
- Fixed all known bugs
- Added 1st person animations for one handed melee weapons and pistols.
- Added sword, pickaxe, knife and pistol weapon models.
- Added new flags to smsher import.
- Added muzzle flash
- Added new health bar graphics.
- Added ability to add custom data to models via smsher scripts.
- Added engine feature to mix multiple animations on the same character.
- Added user edited map by Globalny-Chaos as default map.
- Improved smsher and model rendering code.
- Changed GUI textures to a black and gold flat theme.
- Changes to model format: Models now inverted on the X instead of Z.
- Changed compiler from MSVC2010 to MSVC2015
- Reduced server map generation time by 95% (2000% faster)
- Reduced spider walk/run animation speed considerably.
- Fixed spider model animations.
- Fixed cached chunks causing world corruption by increasing the hash to 64bits.
- Fixed scale and offset to no longer apply twice to non animated models on import.
- Fixed tunnel generation failures caused by not taking into account region distortion noise when picking starting chunk to generate tunnel.