Playable demo with 2 missions from the "garden" world. Changes: v1.1 - Added option to select difficulty per mission - New menu and bridge backgrounds...
Band of Drones keeps the basic mechanics of traditional turn based squad tactics gameplay and goes beyond it with character and weapons development.
Join the fight for the underground riches of planet Crixius! The Zentris have already placed their drones around several locations, you need to infiltrate their outposts and kick them out of there!
- Command a squad of 6 different drones, each with unique powers and specifications.
- Evolve your drones along your campaign, purchasing upgrades to their powers and weapon handling capabilities.
- Purchase new weapons and upgrade the ones you have, from a selection of cannons, laser guns and missile launchers.
- Get mods for your weapons to improve their performance.
- Salvage ammo and repair kits from fallen drones
- Set up your drones' surveillance views to get an opportunity to fire during the enemy's turn
- Different mission goals such as Assassination, Object Recovery, Military Escort, Destroy Structure, Protect Object, Purge and Withdraw
- Create your own levels/missions with the included level editor.
- Non-linear single player campaign, spawning 20 missions over 4 scenarios.
Feedback is welcome, please let us know what you think!
Get the demo of Band of Drones for Windows here or directly from the game's website:
www.bandofdrones.com/files/BandOfDronesDemo.exe (60 Mb)
Changes since the last version:
- Added option to select difficulty per mission
- New menu and bridge backgrounds
- UI improvements
Latest tweets from @kiritsugames
Jun 5 2014, 6:02pm
Band of Drones turn based squad strategy Demo released T.co
May 28 2014, 4:51pm
Status update: Been working hard on structuring mod support, so it will be as easy as possible to cre... T.co
Feb 17 2013, 9:06pm
BoD website goes live! You'll get some more info on the background story and universe setting. T.co
Dec 18 2012, 12:00pm
Dec 16 2012, 10:17pm
BoD at Indie Game Mag: T.co
Dec 11 2012, 4:44pm
And BoD is up on Steam Greenlight, check out the new gameplay trailer and screenshots: T.co
Dec 9 2012, 12:14am
Band of Drones, new screenshots and page up at indieDB T.co
Nov 25 2012, 1:24pm
Convince Dino to kickstart new Kick Off and Player Manager T.co
Apr 18 2012, 5:26pm