Baby Blues is a horror survival game where the player is placed in the shoes of Tommy The Toddler. Tommy, as all the other children his age loves to play with toys, but the most beloved toys for Tommy are his teddies. The 3-year-old wakes up to a strange noise in the middle of the night with a bright dim light shining in his eyes. Realizing his beloved teddies are missing; He climbs down out of bed and start to look for them..
If you have any errors, please check out this post.
Posted by Kumi on May 24th, 2013
For anyone that have any errors with playing the game.
• 'Check your spec'
Windows XP Home / XP Pro / Vista / 7
Pentium 4, 2.66 Ghz (or equivalent)
1.4 Gigs of Hard Drive Space
DirectX 9.0 compatible Sound Card
DirectX 9.0 compatible Mouse and Keyboard
DirectX 9.0 compatible Video Card (3D Hardware Accelerated) with
at least 128MB of memory
• 'Disabling your Antivirus'
since the antivirus program can move it to a quarantine.
• 'Running it as administrator'
Running it as administrator sometimes may work.
• 'Running in capability mode'
1) Right click on the game
3) Capability tab
4) Check the box "Run this capability mode for"
5) Make sure its set to Windows XP Service Pack 2 (If it still doesn't work, try using Service pack 3)
6) Run it as administrator
• If you experience further errors download
'Baby Blues - Official Download v1.5 (Low)'.
• Try them all together
Try downloading v1.5(Low)
Running it as administrator
Running in capability mode
Disable your antivirus
update Direct X
and try the game.
• (If you still have no luck) Changing the effects and settings.
Go to your baby blues folder and open Setup.ini
You will find this code
Change that code to