• Register

3089 is a futuristic, procedurally generated, open-world action role-playing game. All terrain, enemies, weapons, items, quests & more are uniquely generated. You are a promising robotic android design, made by the Overlord, placed on planet Xax. Your performance in common combat, support & intel scenarios is being closely watched. However, will you become too much for them to handle? What else on planet Xax exists that the Overlord doesn’t know about?

Forum Thread
Big 3089 Polish Update & Sale (Games : 3089 : Forum : Annoucements : Big 3089 Polish Update & Sale) Locked
Thread Options
Sep 13 2013 Anchor

Hey guys,

This is the polishing update you've been waiting for! Lots of visual improvements and fixes -- now the game is looking much better & also better matches the great gameplay. Take a look at some of the improvements:

Yes, those are new watch towers you see in the distance! Here are examples of the new user interface graphics:

There are also all new smoothed trees & explosion graphics:

ss_tree
ss_explosion

I've also cleaned up some of the robot's textures & models, particularly the spider-legged ones. Detail has also been added to the terrain. Really, you'll have to see it to fully enjoy it!

There is also a new sale going on -- 3089 will be $9.89 for a certain time and 3079 is 50% off!

Head over to the version history to see all the changes: 3089game.wordpress.com

Make sure to also vote on the Steam greenlight page: Steamcommunity.com

OK, back to work & more to come!
- Phr00t

Sep 13 2013 Anchor

Awesome.

99OTSDARVA-STASIS99
99OTSDARVA-STASIS99 3089 Surveyor
Sep 13 2013 Anchor

great work phr00t

Sep 14 2013 Anchor

Thanks for continuing to update this game. Very fancy update!
The only thing that has bugged me for a while - but not a big deal - is when making a character it has to be one word with no spaces - but my character has a first and last name :D

Sep 16 2013 Anchor

Looking great! And not just the improved textures :P

Now, I really really REALLY want to find a Blue base with a bunch of watchtowers scattered around, and an Overlord temple somewhere in the town.... hell, you should probably just go ahead and make it so X% of towns spawn with Overlord temples, and bases always have at least one watchtower - it would add a heap of life to the storyline, like there's a real simulated "war" going on for testing purposes.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.