Hello, our ModDB readers! Today we have anniversary since release of v0.1(first release of Xash3D Android).
And we prepared a new release for you:
Happy April Fool's Day. We released a 0.17.1 without a joke and critical bugfix. Download it: here!
Xash3D Android v0.17
In this release:
- Rewritten touch controls.
- Touch controls settings in game menu.
- Brand new Mobility API for game developers: vibration effect, touch controls management, etc.
- Scripting support: simple cvar condition check.
- Using patched HLSDK from Uncle Mike. It contains many fixes for Half-Life 1.
- Special XashDS mode: allows to play singleplayer mods with XashDS Android (emulator which loads Windows server dlls).
- Xash Extras is not needed anymore, it is built-in.
- Launch and config save improvements.
- Entity tools improvements.
- Korean translation in Launcher.
- Yet another April Fool's Day joke.
- Cardboard support dropped, since it is not done yet. :(
- Fix colored nicknames.
- Prevent some cheating bugs.
- Code clean and refactoring.
- Minor bugfixes.
Download will be available in Downloads section in ModDB soon. Or you can download it directly from GitHub.
Thanks for playing. ;)
Hey man, Nice work on the update. But I dont know if this is a glitch or in purpose, but the touch controls that beloko added has been changed to the original one. I really want the beloko touch controls back, can you help me out?
Actually scratch that, I found a way to get the grid back.
Nice job btw.