Village Monsters is an open-ended village life sim set in the world of a long-forgotten video game. You play as a human living in a community of (mostly) friendly monsters. Live a different kind of life in a different kind of world.
- Befriend dozens of whimsical monster villagers, each with their own quirky personalities, interests, and problems to solve.
- Engage in a variety of daily tasks and activities like earning money with a part time job, joining in village events and holidays, going on adventures - or just hanging out with your monster pals and watching some TV.
- Buy a fixer-upper and sink your entire life savings into it to make it your very own comfy-cozy homestead.
- Pursue many interesting hobbies that let you hunt for treasure, collect and train creatures, cultivate mushroom gardens, and catch legendary fish.
- Unravel unique personal stories as you build friendships and learn the history (and secrets) of the village and its inhabitants.
- Explore vast and strange areas outside the village ranging from vibrant forests, arctic deserts, fog-choked valleys, and the ruins of a best-forgotten empire.
- Immerse yourself in a truly simulated world that boasts shifting weather patterns, sweeping seasonal changes, and interesting system interactions.
- Harness the glitches of a run-down game and use them to empower your skills and fix this neglected world.