A small update of everything that happened in the development of Spring Breeze since Oct, 2015:
First of all, we had another unexpected delay. Dollar's conversion rate has literally doubled for my country (Brazil) since around Nov, 2015 and only lowered a little ever since, thus significantly reducing the amount of art and editing I can pay monthly.
I'm going to repeat myself again, but the demo's still coming along nicely, but I won't make any more promises of it's release date.
Updates to the game's plot:
- Her background has been greatly enriched.
- She has two new CG's.
- One new outfit:
- Her background changed a little.
- One new outfit (It's a surprise!)
- One new CG for her.
- Her personality and psyque has been updated.
- Got one new CG.
Updates to game's content:
• About 6 new soundtracks have been added:
"Romance" by Stargenx: Newgrounds.com
"Remambrance" by Stargenx: Newgrounds.com
"Comfort" by Stargenx: Newgrounds.com
"Relax" by jjoon: Newgrounds.com
"Loneliness" by jjoon: Newgrounds.com
"The Simple Truth" by zktaichou: Newgrounds.com
• A few new variations of previous backgrounds were added:
• Alternate Views gallery is fully functional:
• Music room is fully functional:
• Image gallery is halfway done
Updates to the "gameplay":
• Many simple dialogue options will be provided to the player, rather than only "story-changing decision making". That means, you'll often be able to pick what you want to say, ask or reply, though these won't have much impact in the story.