Spring Breeze is a visual novel (one of those story driven 'choose your own adventure' games) of drama and fantasy. As an ordinary low-class male japanese teenager, find out the intricate consequences of your actions in the destiny of three cursed families. Filled with high quality art, CG's, some partial voice acting and three girls to pursue, the game also features many things you can achieve for everyone's future. See a few examples below:
• Will you break the curse that's been harrassing the families for decades? Or will you bring them to ruin? Get them killed? Or even get yourself killed?
• Should you survive, will you manage to find a girlfriend and make her happy? (That is, if you didn't get your love interest killed while saving yourself) Or will you break her heart?
• But what about your career and future plans? Mustn't forget about that, right? There are many opportunities for a youngster. The path you take may lead you into becoming a cook, a scientist, a professional guitar player, a miserable industry worker, an unemployed and homeless beggar or even a CEO of a large company! Well, let's hope your decisions bring you a bright future!
---------- Additional features ------------
• Two playable characters! After you complete the first playthrough, find out more about the plot behind the scenes as you play as the daughter of a rich, powerful family. She herself also has her own storyline, endings and choices to make!
• Forget lame instant "Bad ending" screens. Should you screw up, the story will go on. At the end, you'll receive a rank based on what you achieved. This, however, does not apply if you get yourself killed, but even if it comes to worst, you'll still get a glimpse of what the future holds for who's still alive.
• Alternate Views -- Temporarily play as another character to see their point of view in a pre-determined scene.
• An extensive music gallery. The demo already has 25 tracks, but I plan on adding many more.
• Main menu item unlocks. Remember the best moments of the novel whenever you visit the main menu!
Great news! A fully funcional demo has been released. Check it out in the links below:
If you play the demo and enjoy it, check out my recently created Patreon campaign, where you can get early access to development status of the game, ask stuff about it (non-spoiler!) and even get some.... fan service....! All along supporting the development of Spring Breeze!
An update on what has happened in the development of SPB. New CG's, outfits, music, dialogue options, etc...
I've found a great writer, and now things are back to normal.
A quick update on the game's current stats. (Thing's are going slow, sorry :( )
How about some info on some of SPB's characters? :)
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.