Update 17: Welcome On Board!
Every new year should blast off with something exhilarating, so for this update we're moving you along at a blistering speed with the addition of the new sprint movement mode AND a free week on Steam!
Released: 6th February, 2015
ADDED: New Introduction Mission: Welcome To Project IM
ADDED: Early iteration of the Accuracy, Stamina and Sprint changes. These changes will be completed in Update 18
ADDED: Hell Week introduction video and sign up form to main menu
ADDED: Admins can now change multiplayer map from in-game
ADDED: Spawn locations of power boxes in Operations are now completely randomised
ADDED: Server browser is split into Coop and Multiplayer servers for easier and quicker browsing
ADDED: Chat is now logged on a per-server basis
ADDED: Warning message given to players joining a high-ping server
ADDED: New hit detection is default on servers
ADDED: Spearhead icon now shows for Spearhead players on singleplayer scoreboards
ADDED: Several new Steam achievements
ADDED: Several new TP rewards
ADDED: List of TP rewards in the Profile tab, removed outdated list from levelcam view
UPDATED: The NeuroGen Incident re-built as version 3. Improved map, resolved several issues, improved performance, added mercenary bots to different team, reworked several areas of the map
UPDATED: Server browser filters are now expanded by default
UPDATED: In-game chat function now allows multiple lines
UPDATED: Several additions to stats tracking
UPDATED: Arch to ensure players cannot glitch out of the map
UPDATED: New reticule for the Assault Rifle
- Some new achievements and TP rewards may not work. We're investigating
- Not all new achievements have icons, we'll add next week
- New achievements do not show up within the in-game Profile tab. We will add these soon
- The HUD names and kill messages will be clipped on aspect ratios that are less wide than 16:10
- The game will stop updating when switching out of fullscreen in Windows (known bug in Unity 4)
- View jittering may occur when jumping on lossy networks
- Audio may cut off partially/completely on weapon/helmet sounds
- Other players will seem to float above or interpenetrate while standing on a moving dynamic platforms (network smoothing will exaggerate this effect)
- Potential to fall through elevator when moving
FIXED: "Keycard in crew quarter in NGI sometimes not appearing"
FIXED: "Inability to revive in multiplayer maps other than Dynacore"
FIXED: "Logs can only be played once in NGI"
FIXED: "Death skull now shows for bots in Playground maps"
FIXED: "No more floating bots at the start of Stronghold Coop"
FIXED: "No extraction marker on Starcrown"
FIXED: "No extraction marker on Colony if you leave and rejoin during a match"
FIXED: "Bots sometimes not appearing in single player"
FIXED: "The 'no run/crouch' triggers occasionally cause permanent 'no run/crouch'"
FIXED: "Multiplayer scoreboard styling"
FIXED: "Difficulty in single player sometimes incorrect after playing co-op"
FIXED: "Revived players experiencing black screens'"
FIXED: "Cargo elevators in NGI have crate shadows above them"
FIXED: "HUD difficulty text not going offline when HUD goes down"
FIXED: "Bots spawning and instantly dying in NGI research"
FIXED: "Exiting the coop poster now works"
FIXED: "Revive no longer completes if reviving player is killed"
FIXED: "Spawn time is now accurate when waiting to spawn in Deadlock"
FIXED: "Players not correctly first person spectating other players when dead"
FOR THE LOVE OF THE GAME,
Your team at Zero Point Software