It's been a few days since we released the free 1.5 update. We hope you are enjoying this major new update with all its new features and improvements.
In the meantime, we've been listening to your feedback, so here's a patch that fixes some issues. This new update is now available in all stores.
Saves from version 1.5 are 100% compatible with this new version. So, you can proceed with your games normally.
Thanks a lot to everyone who has bought the game, and the expansions, and has been providing feedback! If you haven't bought the Evolving Empires expansion yet, please consider buying it as it adds 2 great new gameplay features, more leaders and music tracks. If you have a few minutes to spare, and have been enjoying what we do, please leave us a review on Steam or GOG! ❤️
VERSION 1.5.1 (changelog)
- Fixed an issue on the 'Ship Idle Alerts' feature which would show an idle notification when civilian ships were fleeing from a lost battle. An idle alert isn't applicable in those cases.
- Fixed an issue in the 'Continue' game feature which would resume the latest saved game on that machine and not the very latest saved game which was produced on another machine when using the Steam Cloud Saving feature. This is now resolved and the latest save is always loaded when continuing a game from the Main Menu, no matter which machine is used to play.
- Fixed a bug that could sometimes cause a defending orbital station to not participate in battle when a Space Monster offspring attacked a colony and there was a defending fleet orbiting the system.
- Fixed an issue that could cause space monster offspring ships to be too small in the galaxy map. They are now slightly bigger.
- Fixed a bug when displaying the Ship Attack (accuracy) and Ship Defense (evasion capacity) for the leaders' component in the enemy ship panel. The values were being used correctly for the combat calculations, but the leaders' bonuses to SA and SD were incorrectly displayed as double they were supposed to be.
- Fixed a bug that could cause game corruption when a player with the 'Sacrificial Lamb' evolution perk would assimilate a minor civilization that had not yet been discovered. This happened when a minor civ would spawn inside the initial sector of the homeworld system. This is now fixed.
- Fixed an issue where the diplomatic modifier bonus provided by espionage-type minor civilizations was missing from the 'Empire Overview' screen. The diplomatic bonus is now displayed on that screen.