Hope you're doing well! 1.13 is fresh off the press - this update includes hotfixes from the previous week for some of the bugs.
Above is a comparison of the old and brand spankin' new splash screen!
I've been busy fixing up some of the nagging issues in the game, check out the change log below:
- Fixed bug where recruit response could crash game
- Fixed characteristic and skill point distribution on new fighter creation
- Fixed mail notification popping up a day early
- Fixed gym names with apostrophes not saving correctly
- Fixed unwatched spars not running correctly
- Fixed multiple fights in history from looking at fight stats
- Less frequent TKOs
- Starting fighters should not be as highly ranked
- Less starting fighters
- Added screen shake when big hits land while watching a fight
- Added animation to buttons and corner text in fight scene
- Splash screen has been totally revamped
- Added back button to fighter profiles for faster navigation
- Added money to upper menu
- Added mail button shortcut on the mail notification
- Added gym tool tip button
- Added button feedback - some buttons expand and the cursor changes now
- Added bug report button in options - currently just opens a web browser to the report form.
My priority going forward is more improvement on the UI / game itself and starting to work more on balance.
All the best,