I spend a lot of Time the past days working on updating the Game Prototype of Cyberpunk 3776 and beside of Bugfixing I added some new Features like Weapon Overheating and a Music Track Manager. You can give it a try on my Website here Peter-hann.de. It can be played in the Browser and supports WASD, Mouse or mostly preferred XBox Controller.
I would love to get some playtest feedback from anybody on the current steering and difficulty settings. Check it out and let me know what you think :-)
- Fixed some issues with sticky menues
- Fixed steering system (actually reworked it completly)
- Added Music Track Manager
- Added "Weapon Overheat" Feature"
- Adjusted Balancing
- Adjusted Upgradepoint Drop Rate
- Added a second Stage (currently still same Boss as Stage1)
- Polished some stuff i.e. Rain Sounds fade/in out now, music volume goes down while playing Voice Overs, etc.)
- Removed Story Text (I trust in the Voice Overs to do the Job - one less click to get into action)
- Fixed Cameshake Issues
- Added and tweaked multiple Player Feedbacks like Knockback, Projectile Size correlating to Damage Value, Time Slowdown on Player dead, more Random Explosions
- Chance for Explosions to Cascade
- Tweaked some SFX
- Fixed an issue with Ship Setup Screen while using Controller input