Lost of new updates in version 0.2.0, First of all two new fork truck models are looking much better and now there is an operator - no more invisible man in a driver seat.
Secondly, multiplayer have now much stable physics interaction. All known network bugs have been eliminated, hopefully, when game servers will be split into the territories it will be even better.
Next, third forktruck will be in the game as soon as possible
Some fixes and known issues
- Camera rotation and sensitivity.
- Audio loop for forks rise an lower in multiplayer.
- Derby are not causing lag.
- Driving stability and handling.
- Automatic breaks on slops.
- Score system now appears properly on the back of a forktruck in multiplayer mode.
- Audio lag while operating forks in singleplayer mode.
- Operator model are sometimes disappear from camera view.
- Trains are not bringing enough cargo in "Desert" map.
You can play the game on Steam Early access now.