Triple Diamonds (0.258.16) is a bugfix release.
Bugs fixed and minor changes:
- Fixed a bug that caused the game to crash in Upgrade and Tuning menu on Enceladus.
- Improved precision of collision detection, which should prevent small object from phasing through hulls.
- Improved performance of asteroid fracture.
- Cargo display on Eagle Prospector is now easier to read.
- Improved performance of ship dealer menu.
- Eagle Prospector computer boot animation now shows again.
- Fixed various typos.
- When your HUD size was increased, dive summary screen was pixelated.
- Improved Enceladus performance after return with a large haul.
Hard Burn (0.259.0) is another bugfix release, polishing up minor bugs and introducing minor features.
- Engaging autopilot won't slow you down anymore if you are flying above it's limit. This enables you to use autopilots subsystems (targeting, stoping rotation) when doing fast burns.
- Adjusted lighting and performance in Dealer menu.
- Grinders of Eagle Prospectors in Dealer menu won't detach and drift away anymore.
- Burning fuel lines of a space station will not stop burning if you move camera away.
- Geologist and Astrogator HUD markers were shaking if you traveled at high velocity.
- Prices markers on Mineral Market for min and max prices won't go off-screen anymore.
- Used ship prices now include price of retrofitted HUD, autopilot and recon drone.
- Adjusted ship dealer prices to prevent potential abuse to gain money quickly.
- When hiring a crew member that you fired some months ago, he won't ask for salary for all the months he was unemployed.
- You can now select colorblind options with keyboard and gamepad.